Health Technology Assessments
- The Cost-Utility Analysis of PET-Scan in Diagnosis and Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma in Iran
- Cost-Effectiveness of Mammography Screening for Breast Cancer in a Low Socioeconomic Group of Iranian Women
- Cost Effectiveness of Breast Cancer Screening Using Mammography; a Systematic Review
- Low level laser therapy for nonspecific low-back pain (Review).
- Assessment of safety, effectiveness, cost- effectiveness of Transient Elastography (FibroScan) versus liver biopsy for liver fibrosis diagnosis (ongoing research)
- Horizon Scanning of Intraarticular transplantation of autologous bone marrow derived stromal cells in patients with knee, hip and ankle osteoarthritis(ongoing research)
- Assessment of effectiveness, cost effectiveness, and safety of Colonoscopy in comparison with sigmoidoscopy in screening of colorectal cancer to high-risk population in Iran(ongoing research)